Oh, Geppetto, I Wanted to be a Real, Undead Boy!

I grew up watching Disney movies.  I didn't necessarily ever want to be a princess because I was never that girly.  My Halloween costumes consisted of Ewok, punk rocker, gangster, etc., but I did love watching the music-driven, hand-drawn Disney cartoons.  As I grew older, I never lost that familiar sense of nostalgia when a song plays on the radio, or I catch a snippet of it on TV.  So I figure, why not have some fun and post some Disney Zombie action?

 Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh!  Tubby little cubby all stuffed with...Piglet's brains! 

Oh my. I seem to have gotten myself a little dirty, Eeyore. Where's that pot of intestines? Shop owner PEMEXS notes, "deranged disney. winnie the pooh and friends take a trip on a bath salt adventure." Indeed.  You can purchase this print for $120.00 at his store. 

Another fantastic piece of artwork to peruse is Zombie Pinocchio:

This 9x12 is hand drawn with watercolor, ink, marker and paint.  The shop owner is Erik Spencer and he's offering it for a very reasonable $15.00 at his shop, which you can find on Etsy, here.
I don't generally offer more than one item from an Etsy shop owner, but since discovering UndeadEd yesterday, I wanted to spotlight a few more of his fantastic items.



The shop owner has also created a few other Disney Princess Zombies, but I found Cinderella and Belle to be my favorites.  Belle is really a Beauty, isn't she?  Both of these are available for $80 each.  You can purchase Cinderlella here and Belle here.

Last, but not least, is my favorite movie of all time - The Little Zombie...err..Mermaid!

Isn't she ridiculously adorable?  The shop owner, Kimberly Perez, offers this as a "5x7 print packaged in plastic sleeve with back board." The print is only $10.00...and I'm thinking of getting it myself! Beat me to it and get it here.

Hopefully Walt Disney isn't turning over in his grave. Hope you've enjoyed and stay spooky!

Comments