Taking Over the World, One Word at a Time.

This isn't a normal "Hunting for a Wabbit" post, but I wanted to proudly announce that my first novella, "Chimera Roses: A Fairy Tale" has been published!


I'm very, very excited about it and I hope you'll all enjoy my story.  It's available at Lulu, Smashwords and Kindle.

Here's a short description:

An Evil Stepmother, a Beautiful Princess, a Beast and a Glass Slipper. The makings of a happy-ending fairy tale? Rosella could only wish her life was that grandiose. All the makings of a future queen, but the journey is dark: a father who cannot grasp reality, a mother who wishes her dead, and dwarves who would rather seduce her than help her overcome her obstacles.

The world of self-publishing is a very interesting one.  There's no publishing house to marketing you with their oodles of dollars; you have to rely on yourself, friends and family to get the word out for you.  So far, it's been a great, and fun experience.  I'm glad to finally get my work out there, and hope that people will order it and read!

Let's hope this helps me take over the world, one word at a time.

Comments