Unicorn Horny

I enjoy unicorns. I especially like Charlie the Unicorn, but give me a mythical cute creature, and I'll probably oooooh and aaaaah over it like it's the cutest thing I've ever seen (surely since the two seconds ago when you showed me a different mythical creature. I'd never wanted to be a unicorn though...until I realized that on etsy, you can purchase goodies to help you make your transition to one-horned equestrian.

If you want to gallop around with a horned head, this is where you can get your very own unicorn headband. The cost for this wonderful headpiece is $33.99, on sale from $44.99. Wow, you even get a deal! I'm going to warn you though that this unicorn headband comes from a maker of adult products, so this may be a weird sex toy for you unicorn-fetishests out there. Have fun? Clean off your horn well after use? A horny horn!

Comments