Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's been FOREVER since I've posted a blog. Life's been kinda crazy and hectic-- no excuse, but did I ever really need one? Not really.

I've missed blogging, and etsy, and strange things, so here we go, back into hunting geekery!

I managed to stumble across one of the cutest plushies ever as I browsed along etsy.com for a few minutes. As a kid, we all knew and loved our PB & Js (except for my son, who is a weirdo and doesn't like to eat them). Why not have a plushie that'll remind you of being a kid without sticking to your hair?

The Peanut Butter and Jelly Plushie! Isn't it absolutely adorable? Apparently this plushie's name is "Peejay" and will be offended if you call it PBJ. You know what the best part about him is? He's reversable!


Tell me that's not just the most abso-freakin-lutely adorable thing ever?!? Honestly, I couldn't think of a better thing to cuddle then this plushie. It's even better than a boy, because it's cute, silent, and won't ask for anything more than a snuggle. It'll cost you $8.50-- what a wonderful price for a yummy, forever sammich.

Comments