Calamari, Anyone?

Ever wake up one morning and think to yourself, "Gee, I sure wish I had a squid to wear on my head"? Yeah, me neither. Regardless, you can purchase a unique squid hat to wear every day and fulfill your fantasy of being the coolest (most delusional) person on your block.

I posted this because, yes, it's strange, but also, look at the dude's expression on his face!


"Argh! What the hell is this squid-thing doing on my head?!?
I've never been intimate with seafood before."

"Oh, it feels kind of nice. I hope this squid
is enjoying it as much as I do. I hope it doesn't notice
the inadequacy of my tenticle...or my mental stability."

Have your own little calamari conquest by purchasing this lovely accessory for $49.99 on Etsy. Click here if you really, really want one.

Comments