Magnetic Attraction: Super Mario Bros

I've always been a fan of Super Mario Bros. From it's classic theme songs, to its iconic characters, Super Mario Bros is a staple memory of my generation's childhood. I've found a fun and great gift for any Super Mario Fan you know right on Etsy.



This is a 22 piece set that comes with lots of nostalgia. There's a smaller 11 piece set of these magnets, but I like going for the full effect. Here's what this set comes with:

2 Marios (1 large, 1 small)
2 Clouds (1 medium, 1 small)
1 hill
2 pipes (1 tall, 1 short)
1 piranha plant
2 bricks
2 item blocks
1 used item block
2 mushrooms (1-up, power-up)
1 fire flower
5 coins
1 star

22 Total Magnets

Fun, right? If you're dorky like me, you'll spend a ton of time sitting in front of your Fridge, trying to collect coins out of blocks. The set sells for $30.00

Comments