I'm a Crazy Cat Lady

Well, no, not really. I'm convinced that I'll be a crazy cat lady one day after my good-for-nothing children has left me all alone with no phone calls and visits (I just usually assume the worst for me). I'll collect cats until I have, oh, seventeen, and name them all Snookie, Wookie, Mr. Bo-Billy-Bob-Jenkins, and Kate. Yes, four names for seventeen cats-- honestly, I'm guessing I'll be old and decrepit as well, so four names would be all I can handle.

For those of you who can't wait for me to become a crazy cat lady, you can fulfill your fantasies of having one around by purchasing a Crazy Cat Lady Action figure from our friends at Xtreme Geek. Just click on that link, and it'll take you to this wonder-of-wonders:

Link
The Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure is available for $8.95. For under nine dollars, before taxes and shipping of course, you can own your own Mr. Billy-Bob-Bo Jenkins, Snookie, Wookie, and Kate (Plus two extra!). I figure I'll buy one and place her on top of my kitchen counter to remind myself of my career aspirations. I reach for high places, obviously. Climbing the ladder of my life.

Comments