How about a Douchebag and Enema in one?

Wow. What convenience. I've always needed a Douchebag and Enema all in one product. It even triples as a Water Bottle! Never again will I wonder what to do when I need to Douche and evacuate all in the same night. Here's the item description:

Are you a heavy doucher? If you are, this product can save you a bunch of money. If you use a reusable douche bag you can save a significant amount of money over buying disposable douches.

This particular douche bag can also be used as a hot water bottle, ice pack, or enema bag. The kit includes everything you will need including:

Water bottle
Tubing
Adapter cap
Stopper
Pipe adapter
Hook
Douche Pipe
Enema Pipe


How can you go wrong?

Remember, ShopInPrivate.com is one of very few places to make a purchase where your information is held in strictest of confidence. Every aspect of the purchase is private, and we won't bother you after the sale.

Now I'm not sure how serious this product is (probably not, but it's funny anyway), but here are the reviews that go with it on Yahoo:

Great quality, after searching for years in the local drug stores, I can finally buy the classic water bottle style bag. A real lifesaver! Thanks
ac - July 9, 2008


I love my 2 quart enema bag. I haven't owned an enema bag this nice in many, many years.
Bob - July 16, 2008


Finally, a product with both the douche and enema pipe. I found the instructions easy to read and the end result, well, i cant say enough about it...nor can my partner. Thanks Faultless
JE - August 7, 2008


My boyfriend and I love this bag! It can be used for everything you can imagine, and I mean everything. I get a little nervous buying this type of thing at the store. It's wonderful to have it shipped to you all ready to go.
CA - October 13, 2008


I saw this heading and I was sure you were selling my ex boyfriend!
LP - November 30, 2008

I'll be the first in line to buy this douchebag, considering it's my favorite word to use.

Comments