Crazy 4 Cult...Art to Adore.



Why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner? Although I'm not an artist per se (though writing is a form of art, so on some levels, I am?), I love art. Unfortunately I mostly can't afford art. I'm still a cliche starving writer (ok, maybe not starving, but not gorging on food either). I do know some great artists personally, though, but none are currently painting. And none I know paints things in genres that I particularly adore. I was on Twitter today (the vehicle I am addicted to) and happened upon a tweet from @petewentz (yes, the Fall Out Boy dude) regarding some art, which led me to this site:

Crazy 4 Cult

Oh. My. God. I love this art. Here's a sample of some glicee that are available right now, along with the lead sample above:

I absolutely adore this. I think I need to start working on this success thing harder so I can buy stuff like this without giving it a second thought. These are movies that I adore and would love to add to my wall. Yay to Pete Wentz to leading me to this!

Oh, if you live in the L.A. area, the Crazy 4 Cult show is at Gallery 1988 from now through August 8.

Comments