Still hunting for that Wascally Rental.

The stress is finally getting to me. Crazy thing is that I haven't felt this stressed out since the ending of November. Even Xmas didn't do it for me, but finding a house. Grrrr. I always get pretty bothered by it, even though I shouldn't let it get to me. I guess cause there's so much things involved with it-- giving notice to your previous landlord, deadlines to get out and find a place, actually finding a place you can afford in a decent neighborhood...It's all kinda crazy.

I'm decently picky, yes, but there's really not too much. I'm looking for a 3 bedroom/2 bath place, with possibly a yard. Is that really so hard? Yes, I'm looking for a house, but I can live with a duplex.

The thing that makes it harder is that I have my dog, Charlie, and my soon-to-be-roomie wants to get a dog. Having pets is the ultimate restrictions, which is silly because honestly, a lot of times the pet is less destructive then some people. Charlie does not chew on things other than his toys, he doesn't pee or poop in the house. Yes, he blows his coat, but that gets cleaned up with a broom. It's so damn frustrating, I swear.

If I could afford to purchase a house, I would, but of course I live in one of the priciest places, ever, HAWAII. Le Sigh. I'm trying to save up money, but it's something that's very, very hard to do. I also get paid peanuts, so that doesn't help me at all.

The search is still on. I'm sure once I find a place, the blog will slow down once more.

Comments