Today is the day

I go and see what this job is all about and I suppose I can see if I have a job or not. Hopefully it works out ok and I won't have to worry about being stone cold broke for a while. :) I'm thinking either way, I'll have one lull in pay checks, which sucks ass. That would be the paycheck right before xmas.

I'm surprisingly not panicing yet, though I can start to feel the stress creep into my shoulders about not having said paycheck. I don't have a lot in savings as I was living paycheck to paycheck and I still have mega bills to pay-- I have to pay down my credit card and pay off my car loan still. Anyone have any leads where I could work for a weekend or two and make a hundred or two to cover my next paycheck just a lil bit? Anything would help, right?

Tommorow I'm supposed to go to rehersals for Thriller, a dance we're doing for a friend's wedding. I'll admit that I haven't yet begun to learn any of the dance steps-- I think she's gonna be a little peeved at me, but we weren't sure if it was really gonna happen or not! I'm surprised that it will happen; it seemed a little unorganized. It would've been TONS easier if I were still working at the agency and I could practice with the girls, but of course, this didn't happen, so I'm just a we bit behind on doing the dance steps.

I'm a little nervous about going to this new possible job. Hopefully it makes enough, hopefully it doesn't suck, hopefully I suck. If I do this job though, I'd have to be an independent contractor, and apply for a business license, etc. I think I'd like to name my business under a certain name so I can do business under a name, just to have one. Is that weird? I don't really care if that's weird. I think I was supposed to set all this up when I did freelance for the other lady and just realized that I hadn't been, so whoops. I suppose I'll ask Mike about that.

K, that's it for today. Bye bye, Kiddos!

Comments