Drunken Rockband drinks Smithwicks.

It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday and I've had an ok day. I cleaned the house. This is momentous because we had boxes full of stuff in the living room and I clearned my part of the boxes out completely. I have 2 boxes of books that are either going to the Friends of the Library or Goodwill.

Wow. Other than that, my dog is driving me crazy. He can hear the roomie's dogs barking and that, in turn, is driving him crazy, which means that he's driving me crazy. He pretty much wants to eat those dog, since they're a lot tinier than he is, and is barking right back at them. I hear Jindo dogs make good stew. Just kidding. I'm not into that kind of meat.

This has been a pretty mellow weekend so far. We went to a friend's house to watch the UFC fight, which i'm not into and happened to stumble upon right when it ended, which didn't make me sad at all. Mostly, we went to hang out with people that we hadn't seen in a while. I've learned there that Smithwick's is one of my favorite beers. I really, really like the taste of that. They were playing drunken Rock Band, which was actually pretty horrible soundig, but hey, power be to them.

In the job front, I didn't hear anything yet, so that means I'm still hunting. Monday will make 2 weeks. Le sigh.

Comments

benhenry said…
poor thing. it must be tough to suppress that korean side of you who wants dog stew. i KNEW it!!!!!

=p

Ben